SBI Home Loan Calculator 2022 – Check EMI Eligibility Online
Using SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator, you can calculate the monthly/yearly EMIs for different SBI home loan rates, processing fees, and tenure. You need not hunt for other home loan apps, as this calculator will give you all the essentials in just a few clicks. Get a complete idea of how much you have to pay for your SBI home loan.
What is SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator?
SBI home loan EMI calculator is an online tool that helps you to discover how much equated monthly instalments per month you will have to pay for the loan you take from the SBI bank. You can choose your loan plan, enter the amount and tenure, and get the details instantly.
Suppose you opt for an Rs.10 lakh loan from SBI for 20 years at a 7.55% interest rate; your calculations are as follows:
- Loan Amount: Rs. 10,00,000
- Monthly Instalment (EMI): Rs. 8,047
- Total Interest Amount: Rs. 9,40,768
- Total Amount (Principal + Interest): Rs. 19,40,768
What Details Does An SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator Provide?
SBI Home Loan EMI calculator helps you to calculate the following crucial details related to home loans:
- EMI: Equated Monthly Instalment is one part of the equally divided monthly repayments to clear off an outstanding home loan within a specific period of time.
- Monthly interest: The amount of money you pay as interest each month.
- Monthly reducing balance: The principal part of your EMI is decreased from the total outstanding amount. So, the interest for the next month is calculated on the decreased outstanding.
Read More:-Accounting Services in Birmingham and Residential Mortgage Services in Birmingham
And Residential Mortgage Services in Birmingham and Leeds
How to Use SBI Home Loan Calculator?
The following guide will help you calculate the interest and EMIs using the SBI home loan EMI calculator:
- First of all, visit the official website of the SBI home loan calculator. You will come across three options with a slider below each.
- The first option is the home loan amount. Drag the slider and set it as per the amount of loan you are planning to take. Suppose the loan amount is Rs. 20,00,000. A box right above this option, on the right-hand side, will display the selected amount.
- The next is the loan tenure. So, here you will have to select the duration of the loan. Suppose we opt for ten years. Then we will have to drag the slider to ten. You can also choose between months and years. If you choose months, your tenure of 10 years will be displayed as 120 months in the box on the right.
- Lastly, you will have to select the rate of interest. Suppose we choose the interest rate to be 7.55%.
- You can also enter the loan amount, tenure, and interest rate in numbers in the box on the right-hand side if you are not comfortable using the slider.
- As soon as you specify the three details, the detailed calculations column will display the following details:
- Rs. 23793- EMI
- Rs. 855,109 – Total interest payable over the loan term
- Rs. 2,855,109 – Total payments made over the loan term
You will also be able to view the information in the form of a graph containing the amount (in rupees) versus tenure (in years).
As you scroll down the page, you will be able to view a chart containing the following information for 120 months (the tenure selected):
- Beginning Loan Balance
- Monthly Interest
- Outstanding Balance
A home loan is a big investment, and you must have a complete understanding of how and when you will have to make payments. So, avail the SBI home loan EMI calculator facility and get decisive.