How to Reset Instagram Password without Old Password?
The most popular photo-sharing app Instagram lets you scroll down endlessly through the page and explore more videos or photos to view. Since its launch in 2010, it always updated new advanced features for the users. You can also log in on Instagram with the Facebook login credentials but if you have forgotten it then you need to reset it.
Maintaining security for a social media site is essential in order to secure your data. Many memories and videos are saved on Instagram that can be hacked easily if you use a weak password. One way to keep your data secure is to change your Instagram password frequently.
Well! If you want to reset your Instagram password, then we are here to guide you on how to change Instagram Password without old password on your device.
How to Change Your Instagram Password on Mobile?
Either for security purposes or if you have forgotten your password you just need to change your password. Here is how to change your Instagram Password.
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or IOS phone
- Tap on the Three lines button on the top right corner of the screen
- Go to the “Settings” section
- Here go to “Security” and then “Password”
- Enter your old password and then the new stronger password
- Finally, tap o “Save”
That’s how you can change the password on your Mobile app.
How to Change Your Instagram Password on Desktop?
Follow the steps
- Open the official website of Instagram instagram.com
- Go to Your Profile and tap on the gear-like icon next to the edit profile section
- Click on “Change Password”
- Now, enter the old password and then the new stronger password.
- Finally, tap on “Change password”
How to Change Instagram Password Without Old Password?
If you have forgotten your password then how to change your password without old password? Here is how
- Open the Instagram app on your phone
- On the login screen, you will see the button “Forgot Password”
- Enter your user id and other login credentials.
- Click on “Next”
- Here you will get a message of “Reset your password”
- Now enter your desired password
Similarly, you can change the new password on your desktop by opening the Instagram website on your browser and using the method given above.
If you desired to know the complete guide on how to change your Instagram password then must visit the site Datarecovo.com.
Also Read:- https://postmygp.com/13-einthusan-alternatives-to-stream-free-movies-in-2022/