The Food Safety and Standards Act of 2006 led to the creation of the autonomous Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). An FSSAI food license is required to operate any type of food business in India. In India, you can only run a food business if you have a certificate from the FSSAI. Depending on the annual turnover and form of the company, there are three forms of registration available.
Also, Read- Fssai registration online
If you want to run a food business, this is one of the most valuable licenses to get. Manufacturers, dealers, and restaurants are given a 14-digit identification number. It must be written on all food packages by law.
The FSSAI requirements are designed to achieve the following goals:
- The development of scientifically validated food publication normative norms.
- Maintaining and regulating the most efficient manufacturing, storage, selling, delivery, and import of food.
- Ensure and promote the safety and quality of food served to the general public by food establishments.
THE FSSAI REGISTRATION PROCESS IS SIMPLE:
Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit our FSSAI Registration portal to register.
- APPLICANT/COMPANY NAME: This is the name of the business or organisation that will appear on the FSSAI certificate.
- EMAIL ID: Have a valid e-mail address for the applicant.
- CHOOSE YOUR BUSINESS Style: Decide on the type of business you want to run.
- CHOOSE A FOOD CATEGORY: Choose a food category type.
- Fill in the relevant business address, which will appear on the FSSAI certificate.
- THE CERTIFICATE’S VALIDITY: Number of years to fill
Then, as directed, submit the application form and upload all necessary documents.
- Applicants must press the VALIDATE button for validation after successfully submitting their application and documents
Fees for FSSAI Registration or FSSAI License
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, or FSSAI, is a fully independent body formed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Indian government. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India was established by the Food Safety and Standards Act of 2006, which enacted a number of food safety and standards rules and regulations.
Every food business in India is required to register with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). This will boost consumer trust and ensure that the Indian government is properly monitoring food safety.
WHAT IS THE COST OF FSSAI REGISTRATION?
- The FSSAI registration fees are minimal when it comes to registering for government websites. When any government scheme to ensure public health and safety is enforced, the government does not charge any FSSAI license fees. Owing to a lack of digital content, many people will be unable to fill out the form essentially through the government portal.
- They will need the assistance of private-sector FSSAI consultants who charge a high fee for their services. Several organizations that assist business owners with their registrations work on an online platform.
- This FSSAI registration team will answer any questions you might have and will charge a small fee for FSSAI registration. When we equate ourselves to other modern organizations, we can see that the fee we charge is nothing.
REGISTRATION WITH THE FSSAI HAS ITS ADVANTAGES
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India will provide you with a single certificate that will improve your brand’s market perception. In order to maintain a specific standard, the number of rules and regulations implemented by the Indian government in relation to food and public health is important.
- For any business concerned with food-related items, brand reputation is crucial. Unless a dealer is registered with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, most Indians do not trust them. The operators’ credibility soars when they have a food license certificate.
- And why aren’t you registering your business? The FSSAI license fee is very low, in comparison to a new approach to the portal through our business. If you increase your customers’ interest, you can expect higher revenues with very little investment.
For our valued customers, the method is made flexible by our expert professionals with advanced knowledge of the food safety registration system. The FSSAI Registration Team ensures that our employees can treat you with professionalism, making the process simple.