Casein is the protein found in mammalian milk and forms an essential ingredient of cheese. It is an amorphous white solid without any taste and odour in its original form. However, commercial casein is slightly yellow in colour with a pleasant odour. In the recent years, casein is increasingly being consumed by the masses as it helps in improving metabolic rate, yielding greater strength gains, and reducing and preventing the effects of enamel erosion. It is also used in medicines, dietary supplements, prepared foods and cosmetics. A new research report by IMARC Group, titled “Casein Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, estimates that the market reached a volume of 381.2 Kilo Tons in 2021. The report further anticipates the market to reach a volume of 490.3 Kilo Tons by 2027, at a projected CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/casein-market/requestsample
Global Casein Market Drivers/Constraints:
- Casein is used to emulsify fat, provide nutrition, lower blood pressure and sugar, and as an adhesive and colorant. This has led to an increase in the demand for casein in a wide variety of industries, such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, etc.
- The changing dietary habits of the consumers due to increasing health awareness have led to a rise in the consumption of casein, thereby accelerating the overall growth of the market across the globe.
- Longer shelf-life, high income levels, growing consumption of protein enriched food products and health drinks represent some of the other key factors driving the demand for casein globally.
- The increasing raw material and manufacturing costs, and limited and fluctuating raw material supply are major the factors hampering the growth of the global casein market.
The market is highly fragmented in nature with the presence of numerous small and large players. Some of the leading players are:
- Arla Foods
- Groupe Lactalis
- Friesland Campina
- Westland Milk Products
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rennet Casein
- Acid Casein
Breakup by End Use:
- Food and Beverages
Currently, food and beverages accounts for the majority of the overall market share.
- North America
On the geographical front, Europe exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/casein-market
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the report with the latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) including industry trends, market size and Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- the Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800