Are you a mountain person or a beach person? That’s one of the common questions thrown around in everyone’s circles and we are obliged to choose one every time. What if we decide to play smart and say both? Well, that happens right? The next time it happens to you, pack your bags and leave for Treasure Island in Florida and you’re done for both scenarios. White sandy beaches, crystal clear water, long and dense trails going around forming hills that you cannot escape from. What else can we say to describe the natural beauty of this place? Add to that the top Treasure island paddleboard rentals – that take you from one place to the other real smooth and with the kick adding to your adventure.
Treasure Island, FL – Things To Do
As a pro tip, from someone who’s a habitual offender of spending too much time on these trails, always book your bike rentals for Treasure island in advance. Don’t wait for the moment to actually land there and then go around searching for one, that’s surely not going to work well. Be prepared to do things in advance if you want a smooth ride ahead.
Now with the top things to try, adventure activities to indulge :
- Visit the Sunset Vista Trailhead Park – what’s better than going to see the sunset across the beautiful Sunset Vista park.
- Try Your Hand At Golf At Dunedin Golf Club – want to try your hand at golf? Go tee off at the Dunedin Golf club.
- Book A Boat Rental – go on a beautiful boat ride by booking a boat rental. You can also relish the wide trails with the top bike rentals Treasure Island.
- Enjoy A Show At The Mahaffey Theater – love watching a play or a movie? Go to the grand Mahaffey theater for a refreshing theater night.
- Go For A Parasailing Adventure – last but not least, cherish the blue water and the open skies by booking a parasailing adventure with your loved ones.
Treasure Island paddleboard rentals and more? Contact us today!
Source Blog: paddleboard rentals